So I ordered this dessert at The Apricot Tree entitled Coupe Mozart to see how Mozartian ice-cream really can be. One scoop each of homemade hazelnut and pistachio ice-cream, I suppose, is nice and delicate like a porcelain doll. However, the dessert fails to include the flavour of Mozart's mischievousness. Just my opinion. Good ice-cream, nevertheless.
I have also had Mozartian chocolates from Saltzburg, Mozartkugeln. Spherical delectables -- dark chocolate coating a praline and marzipan paste centre, again, with hints of hazelnut and pistachio. Fine chocolates. Delicious.
In grade eight, I even owned a Mozart pencil. It did not write too well, but what the heck -- it's Mozart.
Unfortunately, my love for Mozart is often unrequited.
I have also had Mozartian chocolates from Saltzburg, Mozartkugeln. Spherical delectables -- dark chocolate coating a praline and marzipan paste centre, again, with hints of hazelnut and pistachio. Fine chocolates. Delicious.
In grade eight, I even owned a Mozart pencil. It did not write too well, but what the heck -- it's Mozart.
Unfortunately, my love for Mozart is often unrequited.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home