If you, O Lord, kept a record of sins,
O Lord, who could stand?
But with you there is forgiveness;
therefore you are feared.
I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,
and in his word I put my hope.
My soul waits for the Lord
more than watchmen wait for the
morning,
more than watchmen wait for the
morning.
Psalm 130:3-6
Grace. It is such a heavy word, one that should be said with a sigh. And it has been given to me in abundance. Never did I think He would meet me in such dark holes as my two ever-weaknesses. Such darkness is almost laughable. Such grace is unbelievable. If true, then what is believable? Because I am almost always alone, laughing.
O Lord, who could stand?
But with you there is forgiveness;
therefore you are feared.
I wait for the Lord, my soul waits,
and in his word I put my hope.
My soul waits for the Lord
more than watchmen wait for the
morning,
more than watchmen wait for the
morning.
Psalm 130:3-6
Grace. It is such a heavy word, one that should be said with a sigh. And it has been given to me in abundance. Never did I think He would meet me in such dark holes as my two ever-weaknesses. Such darkness is almost laughable. Such grace is unbelievable. If true, then what is believable? Because I am almost always alone, laughing.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home