Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Dear friends,

Apologies for my absence from the blog. Apart from having a busy year, there have been so many changes in my life. But all these changes are good and necessary because I am being shaped by them.

For one, I have been living in London, UK, for the past few months. London is a fantastic city!




The next generation of pianists: Irene, myself, our former teacher, and her daughter. All pianists! Taken this summer after a concert at the Glenn Gould Studio, Toronto, Canada.



Paris. My girlfriends and I hit Paris the weekend before I started school in London.



Opera house in Paris, celebrating Mozart's 250th Anniversary.




The Louvre.



London. At a Spanish bar/restaurant in Camden, taking shots with my flatmates.



Cupcakes at Portabello Market.



My friend Stan and I at a Spanish Restaurant on Marlebone High Street. He went to Denmark on business and swung by London to visit for the weekend!



The Japanese Exhibit at the British Museum.




The Indian Planets at the British Museum.



The Gates of Hell, 1880. August Rodin Exhibit at the Royal Academy of Arts.


That's all for now, folks. Will write more later. Buonas noches!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to hear from you!! :)

Thu Nov 23, 09:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home