Summer 2006: Toronto.
July '06: Ray and Serena's Wedding. Congratulations, my dear friends!


Vivian, myself, and Sam.


Vivian and I being silly. Too much champaigne!

Everyone, this is Clement. He is a sweetheart. Check out his food blog, a la cuisine!, on the right. He catered a couple of my concerts and did a fantastic job!

He is also a sweetheart because he prepared a fabulous French meal for me! Here he is in action.
Below are some photos from our food expeditions and Chocolate-tasting.




Ruth and I at a cafe in Port Credit. It was featured in the show, "Restaurant Makeover".
July '06: Ray and Serena's Wedding. Congratulations, my dear friends!


Vivian, myself, and Sam.


Vivian and I being silly. Too much champaigne!

Everyone, this is Clement. He is a sweetheart. Check out his food blog, a la cuisine!, on the right. He catered a couple of my concerts and did a fantastic job!

He is also a sweetheart because he prepared a fabulous French meal for me! Here he is in action.
Below are some photos from our food expeditions and Chocolate-tasting.




Ruth and I at a cafe in Port Credit. It was featured in the show, "Restaurant Makeover".
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home