Clement to the rescue!
As you can see, the archives are back.
One of my favorite persons, Clement, responded to my previous post and sent me a helpful link. Upon clicking, I was directed to a page with a title in ecstatic 3-dimensional letters that popped out at me and read: "Beta Blogger for Dummies!!!". It was nice confirmation that I am, in fact, a dummy.
Naturally, I am also the same girl that purchased an Apple laptop because somehow, I made a disaster out of my PC and not even the brightest engineer could save me. I went to the Apple store with my cousin Grace, and saw a promotional offer for a free iPod with any purchase of an Apple computer. I did not care much for an iPod, although Grace informed me that iPods are 'cool'. An eager sales associate, a young lad who looked tech-savvy, approached us and mentioned the promotional offer. I was hesitant to reveal my ignorance, but curious at the same time.
"This...iPod device, is for listening to music?", I asked.
He smiled and perked, "Yup".
"So...how does it operate? Do I plug it into my walkman?"
His smile abruptly disappeared, replaced with the slight drop of his jaw. After he collected himself, he patiently explained that I need to download music files and transfer them to the iPod -- and that the iPod has nothing to do with the walkman.
As it is, I have never used my iPod. I would sell it on Ebay if I knew how to use Ebay.
As you can see, the archives are back.
One of my favorite persons, Clement, responded to my previous post and sent me a helpful link. Upon clicking, I was directed to a page with a title in ecstatic 3-dimensional letters that popped out at me and read: "Beta Blogger for Dummies!!!". It was nice confirmation that I am, in fact, a dummy.
Naturally, I am also the same girl that purchased an Apple laptop because somehow, I made a disaster out of my PC and not even the brightest engineer could save me. I went to the Apple store with my cousin Grace, and saw a promotional offer for a free iPod with any purchase of an Apple computer. I did not care much for an iPod, although Grace informed me that iPods are 'cool'. An eager sales associate, a young lad who looked tech-savvy, approached us and mentioned the promotional offer. I was hesitant to reveal my ignorance, but curious at the same time.
"This...iPod device, is for listening to music?", I asked.
He smiled and perked, "Yup".
"So...how does it operate? Do I plug it into my walkman?"
His smile abruptly disappeared, replaced with the slight drop of his jaw. After he collected himself, he patiently explained that I need to download music files and transfer them to the iPod -- and that the iPod has nothing to do with the walkman.
As it is, I have never used my iPod. I would sell it on Ebay if I knew how to use Ebay.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home